RF & GPS Service
Fastek Senior Design Engineering has over 20 years of experience in advanced electronics and avionics systems and over 26 years in GPS, including:
- Being selected by L3 Communications as a lead team member of “Position, Navigation & Timing” projects with Volpe Transportation Center
- Real-time embedded Software (closing real-time code and carrier tracking loops for GPS receivers, demodulating GPS data)
- Development of commercial airborne navigation systems
- Technical interface and Representation to Boeing, Airbus, Technical Committees and airline customers
- Contributing to RTCA industry standards relating to the application of GPS for airborne equipment and systems
- Design, Integration and Testing of Radar, TCAS, GPS, SATCOM, Com/Nav & Datalink Applications
Fastek has developed applications for automated testing and instrumentation applications for GPS and RF Systems over the past five years, using LabVIEW versions 6.x, 7.x, and most recently 8.1 and 8.2. Fastek Engineers have taught LabVIEW and its practical application in the laboratory environment, at the college level for 3+ years and was instrumental in implementing LabVIEW learning activities throughout the electronics engineering technology curriculum at Kirkwood Community College.
Fastek International Ltd. introduces a line of high-power, digitally-controlled RF attenuators. Multiple attenuators can be cost effectively controlled by one PXI driver. This modular and customizable attenuator is ideal for developmental engineering and production testing applications.
- One of the many benefits is that complete calibration of RF paths can be measured for integration within the Test Station and LabVIEW control.
- PXI maximizes the integration and synchronization of various Test/Measurement components including Signal Generators, Analyzers, and RF Switches.
- Instrument Driver Software and Soft Front Panel are included (multi-processor & multi-OS support). Optional FPGA Control provides Dynamic Attenuation Profiling.