See What's New at Fastek!
NEW! We're Hiring! See our
section for details!
CATS-1000 & 2000 Brochure
"CATS" = Test, Measure, & Control Solutions
Fastek Soft-Controller for DO-178B Software Verification and Validation
LTS-1000 Lighting Tester and High Speed Data Logging System
Programmable RF Attenuator
Senior Test Engineer
Fastek International Ltd. is a rapid response Engineering Development and Solutions company in the Midwest.
Fastek provides engineering services (specializing in software development and certification and hardware certification)
and Test, Measurement and Control hardware products. Fastek’s experience comes from electrical, mechanical, software and
computer engineers with experience in safety-critical embedded hardware and software, computer engineering, some of whom
carry additional training and certification in disciplines such as LabVIEW, TestStand and as Microsoft Certified Professionals.
Fastek's customers include the leading manufacturers of state of the art farming, avionics, industrial and control systems.
This position will entail developing engineering test strategies from the ground up. The position will include the design,
development, test, integration, and documentation of test systems (hardware / software) for Fastek’s LabVIEW/TestStand
based Configurable Automated Test System (CATS) product family.
- Write test specifications and design test strategies for new and existing products
- Develop test software using LabVIEW and TestStand for test, measurement, and control applications
- Prioritize work without supervision
- Work well under stress to meet deadlines
- Design custom electronics and test fixtures needed to support automated test equipment development
- Electrical (interface circuit cards, cables) and mechanical (test fixtures) design experience supporting automated test equipment development
- 5+ years of hardware testing and test system development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of National Instruments LabVIEW development experience
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of National Instruments TestStand development experience
- Certified TestStand Developer (CTD) or higher
- Experience with National Instruments Data Acquisition hardware (cDAQ, cRIO, PXI)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or a related field
Submit resume to Arvind Dandekar or fax to (319)-294-6672.
Fill out the following form with any questions or comments you might have and we will get back to you.
Industrial & Manufacturing